Thursday, June 7, 2007

Raining Day Fun

It has been cold and rainy for 2 days now. So we have to find stuff to keep the kiddies busy. We watched movies, played star wars, made bean necklaces and played with play dough. Mario comes over at least 3 times a day so he will be in most of our pictures this summer. He is such a sweet kid so I don't mind. Today we aren't doing anything b/c we played all day yesterday my house is a disaster.

Last night we went to a a party to see some people Michael served with from Russia. It was pretty fun. His MTC companion was there and still nuttier than ever. There is a couple from our ward there too b/c the husband served in that mission too. So that was nice to have someone I knew there. Here is a picture of our family with the mission President and a sister and her husband that he served with. I have to swallow all of my pride to post this picture.. I HATE pictures of myself, but I decided that we need more family pictures throughout the year.

(I would just like to tell you the that Carma is on my lap rubbing and squeezing my arms as I type, sounds really cute huh.. I HATE IT!! The first year was cute, now it is just annoying! So I better go and come back later).

1 comment:

Dana Marie said...

I'm glad you realized you need to start getting in more pics. Judson should tell you--I won't have any pics of you from when I was a kid! Ha ha ha ha ha!

LOL at Carma with your arm. I can just see it--"Oh mommy, oh mommy!" Hee hee hee!