Monday, June 25, 2007

Carolina's baptism


Saturday was Carolina's baptism. It was so beautiful. She is so amazing and sweet. I fixed her lunch and we talked for a while afterwards. She said she feels different and I asked her to explain, she said she just feels calm and peaceful. She is seriously too "golden"! She said that she loved going to church and praying her whole life but that something was missing and she never believe every part of the Catholic church and that she knows the Lord brought her here to Utah so she can learn about this church. She said before she moved here she thought Mormons were so weird, (I said "We are"), but she said "Yes, but it is so good that you live so close to God". I never think about it much, esp b/c I live here in Utah, but she is right. We are dang near perfect! JUST KIDDING! But seriously, I want to be faithful like her and not even doubt the Heavenly Father loves me and will answer my prayers, and that the atonement is for all aspects of life. She has been a great example and reminder to me of the basics of the gospel and how important they are.
Here are some pics of the baptism.

No comments: