Sunday, June 17, 2007

Busy Week

This week has been so busy, but so much fun. I went to Park City for "girls night out". We stayed at one of my neighbors time share and it was SO nice. I forgot to bring my camera. Dang it! This place was so nice though, huge jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, beautiful leather sofas, nice bed, steam shower. It was cushy. Too bad we were only there for the night. We went out to dinner at a brewery. It was OK, I ate a steak.. BAD IDEA. I am NEVER eating red meat again, or until I go to Louisian and my dad makes his steaks, b/c then is it only worth it. Seriously, I am just barely feeling better from it and it is Sunday. We got back to the hotel and played games and talked until 3:30 in the morning. It was so fun and I got to know these Sisters better. We woke up at 8:00, after we all swore to sleep till noon, and went shopping at the Park City outlets. I got Michael a 3 new shirts and a pair of pants (he looks so good in them and I am glad he likes them b/c he is hard to please sometimes with clothes) I also got Judson a white polo shirt and Carma a white dress. They look so cute together in them. I wish I could get a picture of them in them, but they move around too much.

I got back from Park City on Friday afternoon and then we had a baseball game. The other team didn't show so we just played with our team. We have three more games left. I am sad b/c it is so much fun and a great date night. I felt too sick to play b/c of all the junk I ate, but I did anyway. I didn't wear my usual two bras, and as I was running my bra broke. FUN HUH?- NOT. How embarrassing. Luckily we were just about done playing and I hid it pretty well. I just bought that bra too! That is what I get for buying a bra at Wal-mart!!

Saturday we baby sat the Johnson clan (Michaels sister's 4 kids). Those are some cute kids. I should say that Michael babysat b/c I didn't do anything. I had to get ready for the baptism that the Missionaries invited Carolina to attend before hers. Then we came home and Carolina babysat the kids while we attended Terra's wedding at the Jordan River Temple. It was so awesome to see her sealed, they seem like the cutest couple!! I rushed home to get Carolina home for her date and the ran and got Terra a present, then picked Michael and the kids up to go to the reception. They were MANIACS at the wedding... well, at least Carma was. Michael and Judson behaved themselves for the most part. Judson forgot his shoes after we asked him to get his shoes on 85 times. We get there and he say's "I don't have shoes!". arghhhhh I was so mad, it is so dumb how mad I get over little things, then I realized (with Michaels help) that it wasn't a big deal... and it really wasn't. Imagine that!

2 comments:

amiee said...

hey, why in the world does red meat make you so sick? that is WEIRD. maybe you have that blood type that doesn't handle high iron well or something. strange. i freaking LOVE me my red meat! and steak at ruby river? GET OUT OF MY WAY! (get the sirloin)

Dana Marie said...

I LUV ME SOME RED MEAT! :) The Park City outing sound like so much fun!