Judson Plays Coach Pitch for the first time! It was so cute. These kids are hilarious! It was actually better than I thought it would be. Judson actually hit it pretty hard. It went past 2 base. He is a pretty coordinated kid. (get that from me-hehe, just kidding)
We had a pretty grumpy day. I was grumpy, Carma was grumpy. Not fun! I went to help April clean and Carma is a CLING ON. I swear she should have been born a marsupial so she could stay in my pouch. Yes, I have one! Oh, never mind that is a pooch, but not the puppy, the tummy pooch. Anyway, the day is almost over and I am not sad about that!
After Judson's baseball game we went to Jaren's to celebrate his birthday. It was fun. They have an indoor pool (it was FREAZING) but the kids LOVED it. Judson was being pretty brave in the water and Uncle Jon was teaching him how to swim. Carma actually LOVED it too. Can you believe it? She was freaking out to get in. I didn't have my suit on so I sat on the side and she played on the steps. It was cute, she was screaming in excitement.
The pictures show her taking a bath to warm up. (They all have swim suits on, I didn't know it the dress pants/diaper attire and she is naked-oops) She loved it though. They were all sticking their head under the water and blowing bubbles. So she was standing up and bending over, not even close to the water, making underwater bubble noises, it was FUNNY.
1 comment:
Will Judson still be playing baseball when I get there? He's such a handsome boy! I'm so sad I'm missing all the fun summer stuff w/ y'all!
Post a Comment