Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's (and Paw-paw's) Day!!


Happy Fathers day Paw-Paw!!! Here is a little song the kids sang for you. We would have sang the "Grandpa" song, but we don't know it! I Love you dad! I hope you have a fantastic Fathers day b/c you deserve it!! Thank you so much for everything you have given me and taught me and for all that you do for us still! I am so lucky to have you as a dad and I love you SOOO MUCH.... and so does Judson and Carma. They talk about you all the time. Judson ask me on a regular basis "when are Pa-pa and Ma-ma (as he says it, he hasn't gotten the southern aw sound down yet) coming?".


I woke up early and fixed breakfast for Michael. I made strawberry crepes, hash browns, biscuits, eggs, ham and Orange juice. It is fun doing things for him like that because he really appreciates it. Besides the fact that he is the BEST DAD and totally deserves it!! I couldn't ask for a better dad for Judson and Carma! We are so blessed.

We are going to the Tolman's today for Fathers day. Mexican Theme. I think I will make horchata. (Spelling?) Michael got Larry (Michaels dad) all these fun outside games. They look fun and I think Larry will like them.

1 comment:

Dana Marie said...

They did a great job singing for Paw-paw! If Dad hasn't watched it yet, I'll make sure he watches it tonight--Mom & Dad are coming over for supper.