We have had a busy and fun two days. Wade,an old neighborhood friend, invited us to his b-day party. We had a so much fun and Donna made up some cute games for the kids to play. Then Michael took the kids to a bbq at the Tolmans while I worked.
Today we went to the Library for a fun summer program called "Get a clue". I put Judson in 7 & 8 year old class and I was worried he would get discouraged b/c all those kids are going in 2nd or 3rd grade. Well, he hated it and I am going to switch him to another class closer to his age. But Mario loved it, so it will be sad, but they will now be in different classes. We checked out some cute books that I am excited to read with them and Judson got an insect kit. Did I mention that we are collecting insects,for a summer science project, and pinning them on Styrofoam, labeling them and writing something interesting. Judson loves it. I am amazed at what interests him. He spends most of his days looking for bugs. It is so cute.
After the Library, we went to visit a lady in the ward that rescued a raccoon. Seriously, it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. It purs. It is very similar to a cat, but even cuter. It is so mischievous and cuddly. We got to feed it with a bottle. We first saw it on Sunday and Judson talked about it all day yesterday and today until I took him. He loved it. Carma was not as interested... but she did do that SCREAM that scares that Chloe (Dana's cat) to death. I was saying "SHHHH" b/c raccoons have much sharper claws.
No comments:
Post a Comment