These are silly kids. I was cleaning Carma's closet and found her old Halloween outfit and I she started saying "Pwincess stuff". I didn't know what she wanted at first, then she said "Pwincess hat" so she made me put all of it one. She was SO excited and dancing around. Then a while later Judson say's Mom and I look and he is dressed up in it. What a goof ball! It is funny and ever better that he lets me take pictures of him... funny boy. But seriously, should we be worried? I am just kidding... remember when I was telling him how he shouldn't let the girls kiss him on the lips and he said he likes it when the girls kiss him on the lips. hahaha Not too worried.


1 comment:
Soooo cute! I love that close-up of Carma--do you know how many pics I have of her like that, where she is looking straight up in to the camera? Love it! Judson cracks me up--one minute he won't touch girl stuff w/ a 10-foot pole and the next, he is putting on princess stuff! Carma was getting too much attention, I'm sure! :) CRACKS ME UP about kissing girls on the lips! Better watch out for him in a few years, hee hee!
Post a Comment