Monday, June 25, 2007

A boys life: catching bugs & baseball


Today we went to Grandma's house just to play. Garrett, Renton and Lauren came with us. We had so much fun. The boys spent most of the time collecting bugs. I caught 2 butterflies and a dead queen ant. Renton caught a tree hopper and Garrett caught a dead moth. Judson caught one butterfly, the prettiest one. We still are going to do research to find the name of the butterflies. I will have to take a picture of our bug collection when we are closer to being done. Judson is having a blast with it. That is all he talks about.
Carma and I jumped on the trampoline, she LOVES it. I have to distract her with something else to get her away, but she finds her way back soon enough! I tired her out for an earlier nap though.. hurray! Tired me out too! Butterflies are faster than I thought.

I keep forgetting to take my camera to Grandma's house and get pictures of Andrew. He got back from his mission Thursday night around 10:00pm. It is great to have him home already. We had Sunday dinner over there to celebrate too. Lauren was showing him all of her hopping tricks. He already started school today, didn't waste any time! I should show a before and after picture of his.. but then again it wouldn't look any different. He still looks 16. Maybe a tiny bit more facial hair.

Judson had his 4th coach pitch baseball game. We got his pictures back and they are SO CUTE! I will post them as soon as I can get them scanned in. They pretty much do whatever and then get all excited about what snack they are going to have. And I almost forgot I signed up for snacks... would have ruined the entire game!!

1 comment:

Dana Marie said...

Too cute about Juddy's bug collection. Jared was thinking about sending him some cockroaches and dragonflies. :)

Does Carma actually catch air on the trampoline yet? hee hee!

Can't wait to see pics of Juddy's baseball game!