Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Catching up


I was so busy last week that I didn't have time to post.
Lets see. The Calmes spent a night Tues and Wed. We had so much fun! We went to the Library on Wed.. Judson like it much better with kids his own age. Chad Calmes was nice enough to go with him. They made fun sticky colored syrup. We also checked out 5 books about bugs. I have learned so many things about insects. Judson also had a baseball game. Some of the pics are posted. It was nice to have Carolina, Allison and Chad there b/c I actually got to watch the game. Michael usually pitches so I can't enjoy it b/c I am chasing Nutsy around.

We spent another day catching bugs at Grandma's house on Friday. Michael and I also had our last baseball game.. so sad. I think we will play in the fall league too. Here are our shirts, cute huh? I should have had Michael stand on the other side.. our numbers make our anniversary date. AWWWW We worked on the yard on Saturday and Michael took the kids swimming at Jaren's. We went to Grandma's on Sunday. I know we did so much more, but that is all I can remember. I also read a book "These is my words". That kept me busy.. GOOD book though. Highly recommend it!! I am sad when the book ends, but I am also relieved to get back to my life b/c it takes over.

Today we went swimming at Jaren's and Aprils. The kids LOVE it. Judson learned how to go under and is getting braver and better in the water. Carma LOVES the water.. she instinctively knows how to doggy paddle and LOVES it. I couldn't get her out of the pool; but when I did you should have seen her diaper (we were out of swimmy diapers). It was HUGE!! I will have to take my camera next time. I think I will take them at least once a week. The pool is SO nice too b/c it isn't in the sun and the temperature is just right!! April also colored my hair.. I can't wait to style it now. It was getting pretty bad. It is so nice to be able to trade babysitting; I am so lucky!!

2 comments:

becki said...

love your baseball shirts, what a cute anniversary idea. clever kiki!!!

Dana Marie said...

Cute shirts! Can't wait to see Juddy and Carma swim!!