I thought once school was out we would settle down, but I was WRONG. We are so busy, sometimes I feel like a chicken w/ my head cut off. But I would take busy over bored ANY DAY!
This week we have had fun. Carolina moved in with us on Sunday. I fixed up the basement so she can live there more comfortably. I will have to take a picture and post it, it looks better than I thought it would and she really appreciates it. Judson and Carma LOVE having her here and she says she doesn't get homesick when she is with us b/c she feels part of the family. That was so sweet and I am glad I can help her so much.
We had fun with paper mache at the neighbors house. We made hot air balloon pinata. We still have to paint them, we may do that today. I will post a picture of the finished product. But here are some pictures of the mess. We were covered with flour/water mixture, but it was all worth it.
Yesterday we went to the Library, here is a picture of Judson near the honeysuckles. Every time we go that is the first place he wants to run to. 3 weeks ago we saw a hummingbird and hope to see one there again soon. I taught Judson how we used to suck the honeysuckle when we were little, he thinks it is pretty cool. I want to plant a honeysuckle bush outside. I LOVE IT!
Judson has completed his baseball season, he is sad about it. We will have to find other activities while we wait for soccer to start. Bug collecting takes up quite a bit of his time these days.
As far as the rest of the family, Carma is definitely TWO! She loves to demand everything, bosses everyone around and is starting to hit. We have to nip that habit, (but it is always so funny when she does it, but I know it wont stay funny for long). She is dancing more and adding new moves to her routine and it is WAY TOO CUTE! This kids gets more dirty than anyone (except myself). He came home the other day and she did have a homeless look to her (Judson said she looked like she didn't have a mom-hahaha). Michael called her Dumpster Dolly. I even washed her hair that afternoon. But my theory is this: you can only have crazy hair with stuff on your face for a few years of your life and have it be cute and not be labeled as NUT CASE. I tell her,and let her, take advantage of this time in her life and she does.
1 comment:
I jealous that Carolina gets to live w/ y'all and spend so much time w/ the kids! I'm so sad that I missed Judson's baseball season. Sucky! LOL about Dumpster Dolly! She is such a cute mess. I can't wait to see new dance moves!!!
Post a Comment