Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Carrot Family


The Tolman's grew these in their garden a couple of years ago and I just came across them in my files and HAD to share them. I think they are so funny b/c Darlynn picked them at the same time and second of all b/c if THEY thought it was funny then maybe I am not so bad either.. know what I mean?
I have to share them in sequence for you to get the full effect... 1 one is baby carrot, 2 one is mama carrot, 3 one is daddy carrot, 4 one is carrot family.

3 comments:

Dana Marie said...

I remember seeing these pics a while back. That is pretty cool, and funny!

amiee said...

hmm those are funny! the dad carrot is the funniest one, i think.

Kerry said...

Ok. funny that the first time I check out your blog, this is what I see. Hee hee! Reminds of the good old little blue house days.I am glad Amiee sent me your blog link! I have missed you!And your chillens are very cute! I can't believe Judson is already 7! Time flies!