Monday, July 30, 2007

My Neighborhood ROCKS!


It has taken a while, but I FINALLY feel so at home in the neighborhood. We have been having such a fun summer together w/ softball, girls night out at Park City, and now.. one of our neighbors bought a COOL water slide from Costco and they put it up once a week or so and invite all the kids in the hood to play. Here are some pictures of it. Judson and Carma LOVE it and I enjoy chatting w/ all the moms (and Shane- the stay at home dad) It wears the kids out too which produces better naps. Win win for all.

Another neighbor set up a projector screen on the outside of the house and we all watched "Nacho". The weather was awesome, the kids behaved, and it was so nice! We might make it a weekly thing. It is funny b/c at church we had combined meeting and there was a huge projector screen set up in the cultural hall. Carma was so excited and said "I watch Nacho! Nacho funny! I Like Nacho!" She must have said "Nacho" at least a dozen times. It was funny and people were laughing b/c she wasn't quiet about it. She was suppose to be in Nursery, but a kid threw up in Nursery and scared her.. I am glad they brought her to me b/c HELLO I don't want her to be sick again!

We went to a garage sale and got her 2 princess dresses for .50c. She LOVES them and we have to bribe them off of her w/ other "Princess" clothes. She cracks me up and I can't wait to see her at Disney Land w/ all the princess stuff. Our neighbors have 3 girls and TONS of princess stuff and I couldn't get her to come home the other night b/c she was having so much fun, then I realized that we don't have any princess stuff over here. I need to get some things.

Judson had his first soccer game of the season Saturday. On Thursday he asked when it was going to be Saturday and I said "In two days, are you excited about Mario's birthday. And he said "no, my Soccer game" which is a big deal b/c he was really excited about Mario's party too. Michael said he has improved so much since last year and his coach said he kicks it further than any of the kids on the team. I missed the game b/c it was my long run and I didn't get home till almost 8:30. I will take pictures next week. Maw-maw will get to see it!! Hurray!

2 comments:

Linda Winegar said...

Wow Kiki, you're so funny. That's why I love you. The way you write sounds just like when your chatting with me. I feel like I'm right there. :) Um....hello How come we didn't get invited to the projector out door movie? lol j/k we have our own. ;) Nacho....i need to tell Clark he'll love it. P.S. you NEED to email me if you want to go to the Eclipse Release Party. So we can all go together.

amiee said...

hey that is one cool waterslide! goodness! glad you really like your neighborhood now...it does take a long time to get to know people and feel comfortable. i finally do in mine, but it took me a good year or so. and it's harder since i don't have kids as a connection to other families. but soon i will! i'm just really far behind everyone else!