Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Flu bug bites hard!

The flu has been going around in our subdivision.. and ward. Well, I was surprised when a week passed and we had no signs... but I shouldn't have counted my chickens before they hatched. Carma was up from 2:00am- 8:30am puking every hour on Saturday night. FUN!! She was done after getting 4 sheets, 5 towels, 4 change of clothes and my hair covered in puke. But she is feeling better now, but I am not. I actually spent all last week thinking I was pregnant~ I am not and was surprised to find myself so disappointed that I wasn't. I hope to feel better soon so I can start training for the half again b/c it is getting REALLY close.

But other than that I had a great week other than the sick days.
Thursday was my Girls night out. I hosted a Karaoke party and it was SOOO FUN!!
Friday Michael had his Nerd night out and Judson spent the night at Mario's. So I had another girls night at my house. Nikki, Pinky and Carolina were here. Nikki was so nice and gave Pinky an hour massage and I waxed Carolina's eyebrows and did her and Pinky's make-up. It was so fun just being girls. Then Pinky and I watched the North and the South (and English film) until 3:30am. Michael came home around 1:00 and went back out to buy Harry Potter.
Saturday we went to Michaels company picnic. It was pretty fun, then we came back home and I was lazy all day b/c I didn't feel well. Michael ready Harry Potter ALL DAY, that is OK b/c I know that Eclipse comes out Aug 7 and I will need the same treatment. :)
Sunday was our anniversary and we didn't do a dang thing b/c we didn't get more than 3 hours of sleep due to the puking episode. We didn't even go to church. I cleaned ALL day b/c I was freaked out about the germs and of course I had LOADS of laundry to do. I guess it takes a puke fest to motivate me to clean like that.
Monday Michael and I went to see HAIRSPRAY. It was SOOO HILARIOUS!! Every time John Travolta was on the screen I couldn't help but bust out laughing. I totally recommend seeing it. Michael even enjoyed it. Carolina passed her drivers learning permit test.. hurray. Carolina helped Judson make a giant fort in the living room. It is cute but it has caused more fights between Judson and Carma than any toy in the house ever did. He is constantly yelling at her b/c she is ruining it and she is yelling back at him. ARGHHH
Tuesday I finished cleaning and then we went to a July 24th celebration at Michael's co-workers house, but had to leave early due to wanting to puke. But I got some cute pictures before I left.. I also made a YUMMY desert... here are some pictures of the week.

No comments: