This is our first family walk of the spring. Michael had the cool idea of a shadow picture, I think it turned out pretty cool too, this is the way to take a picture!
Judson is always way faster than we are, Carma is always trying to catch up.
Our neighbors have a girl, Olivia, who is a couple of years older than Carma (Carma IDOLIZES her). Olivia is so sweet that she gives Carma her old toys and she even gave her the bike. Carma was ecstatic! She insisted I take the bike inside once we were done outside and sat on the bike of hours and she wore the helmet for days afterwards.
7 comments:
One of the things I love about shadow photos: no double chins!
The other: no goofy blinking faces.
Very cool pictures, I love the shadows.
I miss those sidewalks! We haven't been on a family walk in forever. Ben and I take turns jogging on the road, and we have a nice big yard to play in, but no sidewalks to actually go anywhere. We love it here but you're pretty lucky to have nice walking areas! Thanks for sharing the pictures, it felt like I was there. =o)
i never think about taking a camera on family walks. i ought to do that next time.
suggested books: all quiet on the western front; the dollmaker; a town like alice; the number 1 ladies detective agency; cry, the beloved country; david copperfield; my antonia; of human bondage; the once and future king; a tree grows in brooklyn.
sorry, i like to read. :)
what? no sci-fi?
Dude, the shadow picture is pretty cool. And also kinda freaky. It reminds me of that "paranormal state" show on A&E. YIKES :)
Very cute about Carma and the bike. I wish I were that excited about bike helmets, too! LOL
Cool family photo. I am totally blog hopping today and I found your blog on Smith's. Hope you don't mind if I check in every now and again.
Awesome picture. I will have to try it when it gets warm enough to actually attempt to go outside again. LOL Man, you would think that May would bring nice weather, not snow!
Kiki,
I like the shadow pic. I'm gonna copy you.B-D
Suggested reading? Check out my blog and link to My Shelfari, it will tell you what I've been reading or have read.
Post a Comment