
HAHAHAHA, Carma HAS to be the funniest kid EVER!! Seriously, she is so entertaining and is always up to something. Usually changing into funny outfits (well, bringing them to me and ordering me to dress her). Or she is talking to her imaginary friends, or toys she makes come alive. Or dancing when there is no music~ but especially when there IS music. Making funny noises when she eats.. see attachment for funny video:
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/kikibugsblog/?action=view¤t=carmammmm.flv
4 comments:
I love her "happy food song" she is funny, just like her mom.
bwhahahhahahahha!!!!!!! OMG I am laughing SO HARD at these pictures!!! She totally looks like "Nacho", and I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE that movie! (that is prob why I'm laughing so hard!) What a cute kid. OMG. Just think, your next one could be EVEN that much funnier! Tee hee! (but not as funny as me, of course!)
That girl cracks me UP! I can't wait to see her again in less than 3 months!!
That last photo is hilarious. So Nacho.
Post a Comment