I don't know if I should be worried that Judson likes villains so much. He LOVES Darth Vader, Darth Mall, and General Grievous. I am just kidding, I am not worried at all, they do make those guys SOOOO Dang cool!
Here are some pics of Judson and Carma aka: Darth Judson and Princess Vader. Notice she even put on a black and red dress for it.
6 comments:
Funny that Judson likes villans, I wouldn't be too worried yet. He seems like such a fun kid. I'm always tossing boxtops, I'll start saving them for you guys.
your blog is super cute! and i'm not sick anymore so call me when you have some free time!
Be worried, be very worried. Ha ha, J/J! They do make those bad guys ultra-cool! Too funny about Carma having to change into "the right outfit" to play Princess Vader!
henry loves darth vader. he likes to make me pretend to be luke so he can chop my hand off. then i get a robot hand put on.
Bo: Oh! I know who that is! That's Dark Vay-doh! (pointing to Carma) but I don't know who that is, there's no costume.
dude you know we are screwed on the king cakes!!! mardi gras is OVER. sucks, huh? I always miss out! Gah!
Post a Comment