I love your slideshows! they are so cute! Carmas crazy hair cracks me up - i'm glad you encourage her to just be a kid - it'll make her a well-adjusted adult!
Don't get me wrong, I love the rain- it keeps me employed- but my yard is a sloppy mess. I need to be more grateful and appreciate it I guess. In some cases, it is better to have more rain than not enough- unless it is flooding of course.
3 comments:
I love your slideshows! they are so cute! Carmas crazy hair cracks me up - i'm glad you encourage her to just be a kid - it'll make her a well-adjusted adult!
Judson is such a handsome boy. I LOVE that shot of him w/ the honeysuckle! And Carma is definitely your daughter, hee hee!
Don't get me wrong, I love the rain- it keeps me employed- but my yard is a sloppy mess. I need to be more grateful and appreciate it I guess. In some cases, it is better to have more rain than not enough- unless it is flooding of course.
Post a Comment