
Many of you know that I work for this guy from home doing "data entry" address labels and money orders. His company's name is Devore Labs. Well, he made over $100,000 in January alone. He sells natural weight loss products and all natural creams and scrubs. I use a few of their products and really like the scrubs and creams and the pills are OK. (The hoodia and Phenterfien are my favorite). Anyway, he came out with higher end products, similar to his older products and it is a multi-level kind of thing.
You can sign up to be a representative for as low as $37.00 (and you get that product along with it). People can then sign up under you and you can earn money from the products that they buy & sell. The beauty of this is two folds; first there is a "spill over" program. Meaning when people sign up under someone who already has max number of people they automatically go you. Second, if you don't want to tell one person about it (and only want to sell the products on eBay or out of your home you can mark them up at least 50%) you can make money off of that. My neighbor Ashley has worked for her brother for 3 years now. She is the sole provider for her family now and has to make over $90,000 a year. When she sold Devore products on eBay she worked 45 mins a day and made $2,000 a month on average.
I signed up today and I just wanted to share this opportunity with you. If you are interested look it up at orovo.com/ktolman. Read up on it and sign up if you so desire. We are the first people in the company and it is so exciting to be a part of it. I figure the VERY WORST is that I will lose $39.00. But I know this guy is legit, and that it will do well. He is a smart guy and people buy his products on eBay like crazy; though this is an entire different company now. At the very least I am excited about working an hour a day shipping out products from my eBay site and making big bucks!! Everything should be started in about a month. If you want to wait and see how I do first, that’s fine. Not to make you "rush" into anything, but the higher up you are the more of a chance you have of getting the "spill over’s" and the less work you have to do. I am SERIOUSLY excited about this!!!!!!! I really hope it all works out so I can have enough money to visit Dana more often and go to Hawaii and decorate my house and just not stress out about money. Hahaha
1 comment:
Sounds like a great opportunity. Definitely keep me updated on your progress. Love you!
Post a Comment