He is sooooo handsome!! His teeth are growing in fast, huh?! Where did you get those shirts you're wearing? I love that outfit! And, of course, you look awesome in the headband--wish I could!
hey dana has the same comment i was going to make! that must be the old navy shirt you were talking about. you look really really cute! I look funny in headbands too b/c of my elvis sideburns. hate it.
3 comments:
He is sooooo handsome!! His teeth are growing in fast, huh?! Where did you get those shirts you're wearing? I love that outfit! And, of course, you look awesome in the headband--wish I could!
judson is so handsome. he seriously looks like michael, but has a little of you too!
hey dana has the same comment i was going to make! that must be the old navy shirt you were talking about. you look really really cute! I look funny in headbands too b/c of my elvis sideburns. hate it.
Post a Comment