Today I was a slacker, but I don't even care. A few years ago I would have felt guilty for skipping stake conference. But not today. Michael had to be an usher and I would have battle grumpy Carma for 2 hours alone. It took place right in the middle of her nap. So I didn't go. It was great. But Michael told me I missed some funny stories that were told.
We finished our planter boxes and veggie garden. Hurray. Fresh tomatoes are totally worth it for me!!
I bought Carma a swim suit. Here are some pics of it. She also has a white 2 piece with ruffles all over it. I will have to have her do a fashion show b/c I bought her a few cute outfits.
The Calmes came and spent the night Friday night. We had so much fun. We watched "School of Rock". I LOVE that movie. Judson LOVES playing with Chad. They played battle ship and XBox. Those kids are too dang cute.
Speaking of movies, we watched "Stranger than Fiction" and I really liked it. It was definitely different, but I liked it. We also got to see Shrek with most of our neighborhood. Our neighbor is a Real estate agent and did this promo where he booked an entire movie theater and served us breakfast and had lots of drawing for prizes. It was really fun. I LOVED the movie. I think it was the best of all of them. Judson really liked it too. Carma actually sat through the movie, she wiggled, but we didn't have to leave.
I did about 4 hours of genealogy today. Most of you wouldn't know that I really enjoy doing it. It is just hard to find the time to do it. I have found about 17,000 names. Now I have to try to focus and figure out what to do with the names. It is fun and Ancestry. com is AMAZING. I don't pay for it b/c most of the things I can download or find are free. I am sure it will come to a point where I have to fork out the $200.00 a year to do it, but I am not committed as much as I would like to be right now. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
it sounds like you had a VERY busy weekend.
I love genealogy TOO. i just don't have the time to do it.
love carma's suit, i got rylei a whole bunch of new clothes this weekend-love that goodwill.
it sounds like you had a VERY busy weekend.
I love genealogy TOO. i just don't have the time to do it.
love carma's suit, i got rylei a whole bunch of new clothes this weekend-love that goodwill.
That suit is so very cute on her. Kiki Jr., I tell ya'! :) Your garden looks good. I will miss fresh tomatoes but I am NOT doing garden work here in the humidity! Great work on the geneology! You're awesome!
Post a Comment