So I have to recap the week. It has been kind of busy, but I guess that is life. I went to Judson's school for the last time this year. I wish I would have taken pictures, I need to remember to take my camera places. Cleaned and worked a lot.. boring. Helped with a few discussions. Went to neighbors Wii party. That game box is COOL! We played bowling. It actually calculates how hard and straight you are throwing it. I want one. We went to the Utah Symphony last night. It was amazing! I can't believe the talent that was in one room! We double dated (or triple dated) with Michaels parents and his brother and wife. It was nice to spend time with them and to not have kids around us.
I better be getting ready for church. I am having to motivate myself these days to go. It is so boring to me, and Carma is a nutcase. She just screams the entire meeting and hates nursery. And she gets sick 90% of the time we bring her. We, the activity day girls, cleaned the toys for our activity so hopefully that will help. ?? I think I need an attitude adjustment. I know I do. I suppose I should humble myself rather than be "compelled" to be humble.
I will post later today to say Happy birthday to Jared.
1 comment:
kiki, if it makes you feel better i was swimming in Lava Hot Springs while you were in church. so you see? You are doing great! :) church can definitely be really boring, and I can only imagine dealing with a child, too! GAH
Post a Comment