Hurray! I almost have it all set up. I am so grateful for Delete buttons. It has taken a little while to figure this out and I am still not sure how some of it works, but this will do for now. I think I am ready to "unveil" it and invite Dana to view.
May is half way over, I can't believe that. I suppose now that Dana is gone I am going to have to actually use my camera. I am not very good at photography and I hope this wont make me hate my camera. I will do the best I can with what I have, which wont be great. But Dana, you will get the see the kiddies grow and that is what counts. I still have to learn how to put videos on so you can hear the funny stuffy they say. Carma is getting funnier.. if that is possible. She comes up with some stuff.
Judson is almost out of school. HURRAY!!!! I can't wait. I hate not being able to run errands or do fun things in the morning b/c we have to be back in time for school at noon. LAME. And Carma is getting old enough to miss him. Her naps are later now so she misses him more.
Dana, Carma was asking for you last night and today. Sad... she doesn't understand. She saw your picture on the slide show and got all excited. Judson has a pouty lip when I asked if he missed you. He says "Hello and I miss you!".
2 comments:
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. can't wait to read about your life.
I'm SO GLAD you started a blog. You know I'm gonna hound you to keep it updated! :) I miss y'all SO much! Poor little Carma, not understanding where I am, and sweet little Juddy missing me. Aaaaw! *sob* Can't wait to see more pics, videos, and stories! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment