Today was so busy. We had the missionaries over here for a discussion, then I cooked lunch for Carolina (investigator) and Sylvia (sister in-law). I took Carolina home, just had enough time to put Carma down before group started. Jamie came. HURRAY!! She spent the afternoon over here and is SO comfortable and funny. LOVE HER! It is now almost 5:00pm and I still have to cook dinner, and hopefully get more of our yard done today.
We worked on the yard ALL day yesterday. It is taking way longer than I thought it would (and think it should). It mostly took so long b/c we had run around here and there, unload the trailer that was being used by Jaren and April. And lets face it, Carma is high maintenance and takes up quite a bit of time. I picked out the prettiest flowers for my hanging pots and front yard. I also got some herbs for the herb garden. I can't wait to get everything in.
I am not made for manual labor though. I was more tired than I have been in forever. I am hoping that most of it was the Allergy pill, or PMS, and that I am not just getting wimpy and old.
Crap, I still have 2 hours of work piled up for me to do and I don't even know who got voted off of AI last night.
2 comments:
ok, breathe!!! now go to sleep-gardens are too overrated.
love ya
I'm jealous that you and Jamie got to spend the afternoon together! I miss Heart t' Heart. I checked the website and there are no meetings listed for anywhere in La., of course.
Post pics when your yard is all finished. Yard work sucks! But at least you won't have to do it in the humidity this summer, like I will!
Love and miss you!!!
Post a Comment