Hee hee hee. That is hilarious! I can't understand how kids are scared of some complete stranger who has a giant white beard, and laughs out "HO, HO, HO"! Imagine that. :)
This is so classic! I love the look on the other little girl's face, like "what is the problem you crazy girl". I love this picture! Thanks for the laugh.
Your Family is so beautiful. You had a girl and 2 boys. US TOO! YEEEHEW! The third one really does make you remember stuff that you cant believe forgetting about infants. You are busy busy now. Fun stuff.
thanks for commenting on my blog. you are like the only one lately. and yes, i took those pics. i'm not too bad as a photographer, right? if i had a NICE camera and knew how to use it--i think I could be amazing. :)
That's hilarious! I finally put your blog on my "list" so I can keep up with you and your adorable family. I can totally hear your voice when I read your posts! It looks like I have a lot of reading to do. I'm pregnant with number three, so you just gave me a reality check!!
Poor Santa! I love the expression on his face - he looks like he's ready to lose it! Another one of my friends has a little girl who refused to sit on Santa's lap because he is a "freaky" old man who sneaks into houses and peeks into little kids rooms while they're asleep. When you put it that way, I can hardly blame Carma for screaming!
10 comments:
haa! i can just hear the terrible accusations coming out of her mouth! that's about the funniest thing i've seen in a long time!
It's amazing how jolly Santa remains when his ears are that close to crying and screaming.
Hee hee hee. That is hilarious! I can't understand how kids are scared of some complete stranger who has a giant white beard, and laughs out "HO, HO, HO"! Imagine that. :)
i think that is tooo funny! i love the crying santa photos :P
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is so classic! I love the look on the other little girl's face, like "what is the problem you crazy girl". I love this picture! Thanks for the laugh.
oh FUNNY. classic pic.
Your Family is so beautiful. You had a girl and 2 boys. US TOO! YEEEHEW! The third one really does make you remember stuff that you cant believe forgetting about infants. You are busy busy now. Fun stuff.
thanks for commenting on my blog. you are like the only one lately. and yes, i took those pics. i'm not too bad as a photographer, right? if i had a NICE camera and knew how to use it--i think I could be amazing. :)
That's hilarious! I finally put your blog on my "list" so I can keep up with you and your adorable family. I can totally hear your voice when I read your posts! It looks like I have a lot of reading to do. I'm pregnant with number three, so you just gave me a reality check!!
Poor Santa! I love the expression on his face - he looks like he's ready to lose it! Another one of my friends has a little girl who refused to sit on Santa's lap because he is a "freaky" old man who sneaks into houses and peeks into little kids rooms while they're asleep. When you put it that way, I can hardly blame Carma for screaming!
Post a Comment