Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Michael actually snuck a picture of me, (thanks hon!) and I thought it only fair to add one of me I didn't like since I put one of him that he doesn't like. So there, all fair.

We decorated for Christmas last Friday. It was fun to do it as a family since Judson and I (meaning Judson skips out after about 5 minutes) usually decorate it. Michael even put some lights on outside this year. GO HON!! It is much more fun decorating as a family. For some reason Christmas lights make me cuss every year, and this year was no different. This hasn't changed even from my child hood. I remember my dad getting so mad about Christmas lights, I inherited the curse from him I am sure of it. I HATE Christmas lights! This is even a pre-lit tree and not one single one worked this year. SO, we topped them with more lights so now we have a big mess of wires under the tree. NICE!


My Juddy butters! Isn't he so dang CUTE!!

Carma CRACKS me up. She begged and begged for us to put these stockings on. I kept saying "No, we hang them not wear them." But after about 200 times I caved and she won. Judson was annoyed and I had to remind him that he did the same exact thing. I don't know I didn't let her wear them in the first place b/c look how cute it is!!

She is just the sweetest little princess!! She was determined to put the star on top, but it was too heavy... sad.. but it all worked out with a bow on top instead.
Wyatt was no help at all in decorating the tree, but he IS SUPER FREAKIN CUTE!!!!! He is really a sweet baby and getting cuter by the minute!

9 comments:

Oportos said...

They are called stockings after all. I love all the pics and your baby keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday or at least every time you update:)
terra

amiee said...

First of all, not a bad pic of you! Hello you look good, just lighter makeup than normal. 2-super funny w/ stockings on her feet. 3-love wyatt in the hat. 4-you reminded me that it IS December and I should get my ugly fake tree up, too!!! What was I thinking???

chelon:) said...

carma is hilarious!! i don't know her, but i am sure she has your spunky personality! beautiful tree :)

a said...

You have such a cute family. Your baby so cute!

Pinky Homer said...

So cute! I love Carma ... I can see her just asking and asking ... she looks so cute though! Also, I can't belive how blue Wyatt's eyes look in the pix but today too. I'm hoping he keeps them someone has to have blue eyes in the family ... don't you think?
Thanks for helping today! Your the best!

Dana Marie said...

I'm doing cartwheels over here about new posts on your blog and especially about new pics of the kids! Yay! I'll get to see them in just 2 1/2 weeks! Carma is freaking hilarious--putting those stockings on is so her. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that girl! Judson is getting huge! Such a handsome boy. And I CANNOT wait to see that adorable baby Wyatt in real life!!!

Sarah Tilley said...

i love that you let her wear the stockings.
hah, christmas light rage!

Anonymous said...

shut up!!! you guys are so darn cute putting up your lights and decorating for Christmas. Um.... Wyatt is the cutest little babe. You guys better have him play the baby Jesus in the ward play during the Christmas Party. :)

Jessie Brown said...

I understand your frustration about putting up lights, so here is a link to a funny song about the frustrations of putting up lights and about Christmas in general. The song is called the 12 pains of Christmas. By the way, this is Morgan Brown posting this. I am an old friend of Mike from AZ. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ArlE9oP1l0