Judson and Carma loved that we were at a church and they could actually run around and play. I love to see them playing together! It is so cute when they do.
Anyway, we had fun with Natalie and Kenn in for the week (we actually got to play some games this visit) and Thanksgiving was nice and low stress. The most fun was that I got to cook again, I really missed cooking while on bedrest and recovery. I cooked Peach Almond Pie, White Chocolate Carmel Apple Pie (this one was a TOTAL flop... but sounds good huh). Funny story; I actually didn't recognize the pie on the table for some reason. So I took a piece and tasted it I thought "who made this nasty pie".hahahaha I realized later that I in fact I made that "NASTY pie". hahaha I also made 2 Tassin family traditions that I can't do without: Artichoke Casserole and 4 Cheese Macaroni. YUMMY! I LOVE FOOD! WAY TOO MUCH!! dang it!
3 comments:
Wow, the food you made sounds soooo good!
I'm so glad you got pictures, because I didn't! I love the one of Carma and Liberty! Liberty is excited to see Carma again, she talks about her and Lauren a lot.
OK,OK...You have the most precious baby ever!! He is so stinkin cute. Such a beautiful baby boy!!
Post a Comment