Sunday, January 11, 2009

So many things to post about where to start...











I guess I will start at the family Christmas party. This family is HUGE, as I always mention. Every year we do a Christmas party at the Stake Center. We usually have a talent part but this year it was hilarious. Michaels cousin, Holly, and her hubby, Casey, were in charge and they put together a variety show. Casey... (who is crazy hilarious!!! or should I say crazy and hilarious) dressed in rediculous outfits between acts. I didnt get a picture of all the funny things he did during but here are a few: my favs: he was the Little Mermaid, wearing a red ridiculous red wig a half shirt (hairy belly hanging out and everything) laying on a bean bag singing "Part of your world". It was so funny I thought I would pee my pants, but here is the funniest thing, the little girls were in AWE! They loved it, not b/c it was funny, they loved that princess up there. They didn't care if she had a hairy belly.
He also did Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho and Incredible s. It was so funny. The entertainment was pretty impressive too. This family is so talented. I am always amazed. Several family sang, several young children played piano, some danced and our family did the Nativity.
Judson was a shepherd and Carma was an angel. She wanted to be on the stage SO bad! She wanted to go sing in the microphone and one of the cousins her age sang a song and she ran up there and wanted to do it too. Hence the picture of her peeking from behind the curtain. She is such a ham. In primary she is always in the front by the music leader, jumping around and excited. She loves being a sunbeam and the other teachers love to watch her just being Carma.

3 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

What a fun Christmas Party! I can't believe your in-laws were ok with your bro-in-law dressing up like that! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! That must of been a lot of work! ... AND ... how I would love to be Carma's Primary teacher ... she is a HOOT! I started laughing just imagining how funny she is in there!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I'm so jealous of your talent show participation. Our Ward is lame in that department.
Carma sounds a lot like Ayden. They need to get together. No amount of an audience phases him. He'll sing or talk anywhere, anytime.

Sarah Tilley said...

that's so cool you have tons of in-laws, and that there's some funny ones. i think most little girls love any kind of princess-- even ones with hairy bellies. :)
wow, i can't believe y'all have to borrow a church building for parties. sounds really cool.