







My sister Dana took these adorable pictures. Thanks Dana! I love these!!!
Wyatt is the cutest! He is so sweet and easy going. He honestly never cries unless he is hungry.. or really bad gas. (He is so gassy, Poor baby takes after his papa that way too... tee hee. ) But other than that he is just smiley and coos. I love when I am not paying attention to him and I look down to see him staring at me, just patiently waiting for me to look at him. And the smiling while he is nursing is so sweet.
He is a chubbers, he weighed 14 lbs 3 weeks ago (at 9 weeks) I am sure he is bigger now. I LOVE chubby babies.
12 comments:
Little Wyatt!! He is such a chunk! Nice work on the photos, Dana! What a cute little family:)
you really do have a cute family. I love seeing all your baby photos. do you have my new blog address? its bartholomewclan@blogspot.com. Just wondering because my old one is still on your blog. Have a great day.
He is super cute! I'm glad he is such a nice baby, it makes life so happy! Keep the cute pics coming!
kiki!! he is sooo adorable and chubby! my seven month old weighs 14 pounds :) i love the chunky diaper picture! love to see baby bellies. you are lucky to have a good baby! i think that we have spoiled olivia a bit too much! she is fussy if no one is paying attention or holding her. oh well, at least she is cute!
Wyatt is just too cute! I love the pictures! My mom told me that Carma went on the potty, yahooo!!We miss you guys, Liberty has been talking to Carma on her princess phone!!!So cute.
Those pictures are adorable. :) He is such a cute baby. He totally looks like a part of your family.
love the photos. you're all so photogenic.
I share your love for chubby babies. There is nothing like rolls on their legs, arms and chin. Too bad it doesn't stay cute forever huh? Wyatt is such a doll! You have such a neat family.
he is adorable!
i can totally see the the similarities between all of your kids. they are all so cute.
Ooh I LOVE all these photos of him! I always try to do the blessing photos by myself and I'm never happy with how they turn out. Maybe I can learn from these poses before I try next time. =o) Or maybe I'll get someone else to do it! So cute.
Can i just say, he is adorable!!! Way cute!!!! He is Chubbers...how do you get him to be so healthy? Seriously, I need to know! Ya'll are such a cute family.
Post a Comment