My Brother in Law, Andrew was married Dec 27 in the Portland, Oregon Temple. We weren't able to go since we were having horrible snow storms here and it wasn't safe enough to drive. I am so sad we missed it. I am excited to have Brittany in the family! She is such a cutie! There reception was Jan 3 and I am just now posting about it. The reception was beautiful, Darlyn, my MIL, is a pro at putting a reception together. This IS her 8th child to be married (only three more to go). The family is getting HUGE! I love it. Me, Cynthia, Stewart, Natalie and Rachelle helped in the kitchen. April made the most delicious cakes! Dang that girl makes good cakes!!
Ken was there to make sure all the food tasted great.. thanks Ken! hahahaha Jon and Michael were watching the kids.
This video is Carma and Alec dancing. They are so cute together.
4 comments:
I love the video ... so cute ... Alec looks like he is a country dancer at heart ... wants to twirl and swing Carma around. He'll have to go dancing with us when he is old enough ... hahaha ... if age hasn't made us stiff yet!
I love when little kids dance!!
What a beautiful wedding - I just love weddings and receptions and going to them!!
aww. i like how the other kid tried to cut in. :)
Those are some really good dance moves. Who taught them that? Carma's in demand. Kid's know how to let loose and have a good time.
Post a Comment