I will be MIA for about a week. I am planning on eating myself stupid in New Orleans. I am so excited to go.. get to see my niece, Belle and my new niece Brenna (who was born today), I will have no kids, there will be yummy food and Dana and I just get to play the entire time. WHOO HOO! I will post pictures when I can.
4 comments:
No wait ... you can't go ... who is going to save me when my kids drive me crazy!!! sigh! I guess, if you must ... I'll miss you! You deserve the break ... that's for sure. Have fun!
I am sooo jealous! What I wouldn't give for a break like that! Have tons of fun. Eat something yummy for me. :-)
Hope you're having a great time! Miss you. Bring me back some good breakfast and some grits. LOL I think the first time I had grits was when we went there last year or was it the year before that. :)
Have a BLAST! You totally deserve it. You are awesome. :)
Post a Comment