So, I had my ultrasound today. Everything looks great with baby, developing on schedule and fibroids not causing any problems, they will just have to do another ultra sound in a few weeks to make sure it is not causing any problems. I cried for joy, I am SO happy and can't believe this miracle and am still in shock that everything is going so well.
Any guesses on the sex?
6 comments:
GIRL!! just because there are so many boys around me I want someone to have a girl. and wouldn't it be so fun for Karma!
boy. either that or a girl. definitely.
oh yes, and i'm very happy for you. :)
Tilley, you aren't even trying!
I think it's a boy.
I'm guessing from your recent pics that you're carrying high, but without more clues like BP, etc- i'd have to say....girl. but it is friday the 13th today, so that throws everything off. so who knows.
I bet it's a boy! Okay, you're right, I cheated. I don't know how I missed seeing this, I totally wish I could have guessed beforehand. Oh well. Congrats on healthy and boyhood!
Boys are so fun huh. I'm hoping we can have a sister for Nicole too, so I understand. But you have to decide what's best for you! Adoption is a great option.
Hang in there through the hot summer!
Post a Comment