Sunday, June 29, 2008


here is the video that went along with the Potty Training Post. It is kind of long, but funny.

6 comments:

Dana Marie said...

HA HA HA--nice to actually see what she was doing! I love playing Cinderella on the phone! Carma is so funny and cute!

Anyway, I tagged you on my blog, heh heh. Go to my blog to see. See you tomorrow!!!!

Englishfam said...

Ok, I was laughing my head off at Carma's facial expressions!! How did your sister keep it together throughout the whole phone call?! That was a great Cinderella voice. Way to go Carma!!

sgwinfrey said...

I want Cinderella to call me when I'm on the potty. That was so cute. I love that kid she is hilarious.

chelon:) said...

tooooo cute! i laughed sooo hard :) good job carma!

Lisa said...

That is so incredibly cute! What a fantastic idea! Carma has such an expressive face--she's so big, I can hardly believe it!

miss you guys!

Hollie said...

Hilarious!