Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas is over


The kids sleeping on my stairs is Diego... Pinky's son.. Mario's brother. It was SO funny b/c he was running around like the Tasmanian Devil minutes before these pictures were taken. His dad put his coat on him and his shoes and he just FELL backwards; TOTALLY asleep. We were cracking up! We took a funny video too.. this kid is MR. Energy. He is so cute!

It was so fun to have Valerie, Norman and kids visit from Iowa! Judson really enjoyed having his cousins here too. They got to spend a night with us (I still owe a grab bag toy for the "first to fall asleep" game.~sorry guys) Garrett and Renton played over here too... Renton is shown sporting Carma's dress up... the other boys were doing it too but I wasn't fast enough and Renton actually posed for it. Mara is SO cute! Carma loved having her here to read to her, and Ranon is actually getting sweeter with age. Ander is a TOTAL goofball, he was cracking us up! Wynn is almost taller than me.. hey watch it wise guys! She is growing up way too fast! I remember her naming all the planets when she could barely talk... OK, so she was 3.. but still a child prodigy.

Ander got baptized this week, (I forgot my camera dang it!) It was pretty sweet. He is a smart kid as well, what can you expect.. they belong to Valerie and Norman! I was pretty amazed at how much he understood about the purpose of this sacred ordinance and it made me realize that I have a lot of work to do this year with Judson. I am so glad they had him get baptized here so we could be a part of that special day.

New Years Eve was fun... I forgot my camera again.. but Norman said he would email me some. We went to Jaren's and played Rock band... THE FUNNEST video game EVER! April made a ton of food! (as usual.. if you ever leave her house hungry it is your own fault!) We ate, played Settlers, ate, watched fireworks, ate, the kids watched a movie, did I mention we ate. I ate WAY too much... now my pants are even tighter... DANG IT!
It was pretty fun and the six hours we spent over there went really fast.

2 comments:

amiee said...

like the new blog look. cute. wow, reading about all those cousins sure sounds fun, but i don't know ANY of them. that is nice to have a big family b/c how fun for your kids to have so many cousins at their age to hang out with. prob will never happen for my kids. roob's family is big, but they all live so far away.

funny pic of the sleeping kid on stairs. hahaha that is how i feel sometimes. just put my coat on and i'll fall back asleep on the ground. hee hee.

. said...

sounds like new years was fun! I took my kids to the library and we had a "fake"new years celebration at 8:00 Corey went to work and I fell asleep before midnight. Sweet! I know I'm a looser.