Carma LOVES Cinderella! She keeps asking if Cinderella can come over and play. So I had Nonnie call and be Cinderella. Carma talked and talked. This is just a small part of the video. Carma wouldn't shut up and you will notice that she tries to keep her on the phone at the end. Also notice that she is SO excited that her she is wiggling her legs super fast!
I can't wait until her Princess Birthday Party! I have to start planning now.. I DO vow NOT to make a cake though.. I HATE making cakes! Don't I say this every year!
8 comments:
I don't think I can get enough of that girl. She's HILARIOUS. Do you like the color pink? That's an excellent find out question.
I like how she puts ol' Cindyrelly on the spot, "so, can you come!?"
Also, she wants to dance with her at the ball. That made me LAUGH. Forget Prince Charming. Cinderella and Carma all the way.
Carma should go into telemarketing. She's already showing that she can keep the other person on the phone. By the way, could you give Cinderella Ulu's phone number? She's got a bone to pick with her.
that is one of the best videos i have seen in a really really really long time. i was laughing outloud. her cute little legs kicking all crazy.
how are you going to get cinderella there for the party?
bwahahahhaaha! that is the CUTEST thing, ever! What a cute idea you had to have Dana call! hee hee. So is Cinderella really coming to her bday party? who/how? do you really hate making cakes? When is her birthday? Maybe I can make a cool cake for you??!!!
I had no idea you were videoing that. Will you please email me the video?
How freaking cute!! That was so much fun to do, even though I wanted to laugh so bad the entire time. I still can't get over how well she talks. That is one smart, cute girl!
OHHH Nonnie is Dana? Dana,that was awesome. I think you might have a future in posing as princesses!
That was way cute! Halli had a princess party when she turned 4 All the girls dressed like their favorite princess. then We made wands, and I did not make a cake either. I got the rainbow cake at cosco and put miniature princess dolls on it. It turned out way cute. Nothin better than those little pricesses!!
That is sooo funny! She is super cute and talks so much like Judson at that age, they sound so much alike, she is just a little higher pitched! They grow way too fast! Brooklynn turns 5 today and Joshua will be 2 on Saturday.
Post a Comment