Sunday, January 13, 2008

Snow!




I can't believe how much snow we are getting. I hate snow, but I have to admit that it is really pretty! And having a garage makes it not so horrible. I just really try to stay home when it is snowing too.. so what am I complaining about???
Here is Michael shoveling the snow after just ONE night. We need to take advantage of it and go skiing and/or sledding. At the very least we will make a snow man this week.

Here is Carma after eating a fudge pop. I can't believe she can make such a mess of it... but it is one cute mess. Not much else going on around here. Just trying to get better... today is the last day for me to be sick. It is my deadline.. ready or not tomorrow is time to get some stuff done AND to start working out again. Do you hear me body!!

So, as you know I usually do a slide show for my pictures instead of just posting them in here. Reason being is that I can show more pictures and I don't know how to move the picture where I want them in blogger. My question is: do you prefer looking at them like this or in a slide show?

3 comments:

amiee said...

well since you asked...I can't stand the slide shows b/c it takes too long to see all the pics and they are small. then you have to click on it and it takes you to another webpage. Annoyance! :) I like stills, but I know what you mean, if you have lots of pictures then it takes up the blog space. OH-i finally was able to post a video on my blog, but I just used the blogger icon and it seriously took like 20 mintues for a 30 second video! ARGH> Does photobucket do it quicker? Or does it "downsize" your video to make it smaller? help.

Dana Marie said...

I like the photos in the post so I don't have to go to another site if I want to see a biger version of them. You can just drag them to where you want them when you are writing a post.

So not fair! I want snow! And of course it starts snowing a lot after I move! We never got as much snow as y'all are getting now the whole nine years I lived there. Poopy!

Dawna said...

I have a short attention span for slide shows. I always think how cool it is when people know how to do them. But then I never look at all the pictures! And yes, Gwartney's Kate and my Katie are the same age- Gwart's is a couple weeks older. And one day they will be roommates in college and then maybe MTC comps!