I have at admit that I am more happy than sad (as I am sure most people are) that President Hinckley is with his sweetheart! I can just imagine them; with all the energy of Heaven, just LOVING it there!!! Enjoying being together... and then I am sure it is back to work! Just my imaginations, but it sure is fun to imagine them young again. He will be sorely missed!! And it will take a while for me to get used to conference with out his cute little face!! sniff sniff.... I also have to admit that his passing has stirred me to try to do better. Hearing about his life and all the good that he has accomplished. He is such an example of Love... I want to be like that... even if is in a MUCH smaller degree... just to do the best I can do. OK, before I start crying I will move on...
Here are some funny quotes from Carma last few weeks:
I was laying on the couch and Carma came up “Mommy, can I cuddle you?’ She climbed up and cuddled, and squirmed to get comfortable and then said “Ahhhh Comfy and cozy!”.
Last night Carma was sitting on my lap giving me cuddles and Michael came and sat down on the couch. She moves off my lap and sat right in-between us, looked up at us with her eyebrows lifted and the matter of fact smile and said “I love you sa-much” The expression on her face was THE CUTEST. She looked so content.
Getting Carma dressed is THE WORST part of the day ! I try not to let her see what I am putting on her, but usually she is pretty verbal about her apparel. A few days ago she wanted to wear a sleeveless dress and I told her only if she had something on under it. So I put on a long sleeve shirt under the dress and she cried saying “This looks TERRIBLE” as she was trying to pull it off.
We were doing the dishes together and she said out of the blue "This is IMPOSSIBLE!". Where does she learn this, I dont recall saying that very often, but I guess I do. And for her to say it in the right context is even cuter!
Here are some goofy pictures of Judon, Michael and Carma the past 2 weeks. Judson got this at school, it is a pencil decoration, but he thought it would be much more fun on his nose. I have to add that he was reading to Carma yesterday. I wanted to take a video of it, but if he even knew I thought it was cute he would have stopped immediately. SO I just had to eavesdrop... it was the CUTEST thing in the world!!! and just melted my heart. Here is Carma just being Carma... little Miss Priss winking. Michael just being Michael- most of you never get to see this side of him b/c he reserves it for home use. But he CRACKS me up!! This of me me is of my new

hair cut... (a few of you from sparks have requested- I am not conceded). I should take a different one w/ my bangs down, and maybe have someone else take it b/c this one looks goofy. But no one ever takes pictures of me... I make sure of that... Well, I take that back; Dana manages to get quite a few of me when she is here.


6 comments:
Dang woman! That haircut looks AMAZING! I am feeling better so I'll see you tonight...pick you up at 7:00?
hoochie mamma! I lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the haircut! you are making me want to cut mine...but first I must lose at least 20 lbs!!! :P
HA HA, you are in TROUBLE with her saying "this looks terrible" already! She cracks me up but can be SO very sweet, too. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!!
I wish I could have seen Judson reading to Carma. How sweet! I hope he will read to me when I'm there.
Funny you posted that pic of your hair, which I love BTW. I just told mom yesterday that I'm thinking about cutting mine short. Now to just muster the nerve to actually do it!
Super cute. You and carma look totally alike!
i tagged you on my blog
I love your hair! It's so cute! And that pic of M is so funny - he looks like shrek there ha! Your kids are so cute - I want to get our girls together!
Post a Comment