Wow! Time flies by when you are having fun... and are too busy to think!
We have been pretty busy lately. I don't mind b/c I need something to do during these snowy months. I usually hate the snow, but this year it is beautiful. I don't mind it at all. A Garage is helpful , but mostly it is that the ugly dirty snow is covered so I doesn't look so gloomy. Also the snow seems to clean the muck that fills our sky, so the skies are bluer than usual.
So here is what we have been up to:
Snow snow and MORE SNOW! Church got canceled b/c it snowed so much last weekend. So we went out and shoveled snow for 2 hours. The kids LOVED it. We don't play in it nearly enough (it is my pet peeve to dress the kids for 30 mins with the snow pants, the gloves, hat, socks, boots, etc and then they play for 5 minutes. But this particular day they played for 2 hours. UNBELIEVABLE! All the neighbors were out and we had a mini snowball fight.. OK, well we mostly were throwing at the men and they couldn't throw at us b/c we had children shields. Muihahahahahaha!! (evil laugh) Fun times! Michael and Judson made a huge round fort in the front yard. It is still standing. Judson was actually outside for over 4 hours that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment