Monday, February 11, 2008

Potty Training

Potty Training stage is NOT my favorite. I have been avoiding it and will to put if off for another year. (I figure as long as she is potty trained before kindergarten we are all good!). But she is starting to show signs and I suppose I can't deny her to right to pee in the potty. She all the sudden doesn't want to wear diapers, so I told her she had to wear Judson's underwear and try to pee in the potty. She actually sat on the toilet and tried... huge for her since she used to be terrified of it. Here is a cute picture of her sitting on the potty... there are also SEVERAL indecent pictures of her running around naked (nothing but boots on) since she wont wear diapers. I wont post those though.. thanks to the SICK-O's out there. It is just really funny b/c she runs SO FAST and just hangs out naked. I bought her some princess panties and she REALLY wants to wear them, but I told her she can't until she pees in the potty one time first. She has NO clue what it feels like. Am I ready to do this??? I don't think I am... but I don't want to miss the chance if she is ready. Any advice is welcomed since I pretty much screwed it up w/ Judson and traumatized the poor child. I don't want to force it or shame her in anyway. I guess I will just see where she leads me and guide her as well. I just hate poop in the underwear and pee on the floor. Breathe Kiki, BREATHE!! We can do this... all kids (well, most) kids eventually get peepee in the potty!

4 comments:

Sheree said...

That is the funniest picture, I love the boys briefs! You can do this Kiki!

amiee said...

yeah cute pic of her in the boys undies...good luck w/ potty training. i am sure i will HATE it, too.

Dana Marie said...

Cute pics! I figured she would all of the sudden want to get out of diapers. I have no advice whatsoever but good luck! That would be awesome if she were potty trained by the time I come. :) I hope she still runs around naked with the boots on, though! hee hee!

I love the pic of her in Juddy's red & white undies. She's looking like such a big girl!

Heather said...

Girls are easier to potty train than boys. And I remember well the Judson trauma, so just let her get the hang of it, it will come.