Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines day!

I hope everyone had a great valentines day. Ours wasn't great, but it was good. We went to the dentist, Judson got a cavity filled. Carma has ear infection that wasn't going away with the Chiropractor so we took her to the Dr. She had to get a shot. She seems to be doing better today.
Because Carma was sick we just had a family night at home. We watched "The Game Plan". (Judson liked it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be) and we ate ourselves silly with Pizza. It was a fun and quiet family night.

Michael ordered my Vdays present over a week ago. So I was guessing what it was.. I guess the second guess..hehehe. It was easy b/c he had been talking about perfume the past week and how he notices I don't wear it as much anymore. hahaha Anyway, I said "How did you know which kind to get me?" and then it occurred to me that he would get me the one I used to wear. But it was 9 years ago when were dating... no way he could remember.. I didn't even remember the name. BUT HE DID!! How sweet. I said "Is it by Ginvenchy?" (pronounced GJee-von--shee)... he said "NO, that's not it... WAIT.. Gi-vinCHEE?" hahaha I was laughing. It was so cute and funny and he was NOT ashamed that he didn't know how to pronounce a designers name. I guess that IS a good thing, and the only reason I know is from working in Lancome and Chanel counter. It was so cute and sweet of him to remember!! THANKS HON!

For Judson's classmates we made the cutest thing! (if I do say so myself, and I DO!- haha) Judson is way into Origami these days. So we made a diamond last week and I got the idea!
We Cut a whole in the middle of the Origami Diamond and stuck 3 Hershey's kisses in. Taped the top and put a Price tag that read "You are Pricele$$." We painted them W/ pink and blue glitter (I was out of silver or else I think that would have been cuter). They turned out really cute. It was a lot of work (we made 28), but it was a good family project an hour or so two nights) and Judson LOVED it!

5 comments:

amiee said...

Dude, I love that he remembered what perfume you used to wear. My most favorite of all time is called "new west" by aramis, but you can't find it anyplace (except maybe ebay) anymore. But it smells divine! I also think those diamond paper things are super cute, and how sweet of y'all to help Judson make all of those! And where did you get the cute sales tags??? Adorable. Very original & unique. I love it.

. said...

your valentines sounds great and I love the project you did for the class! That is so creative. Husbands really do try to be romantic, don't they!

irbuanosraL said...

Hi!
I hesitated whether to comment or not! I'm not sure if you remember me. I somehow found your blog while blog hopping, weird! But I'm glad I did, your family and blog is so cute! Oh, I am Aubri Larson, remember me?? I used to live in Lehi before we moved to Louisiana, we hung out at your house once for dinner, it was really fun. Okay that's it! If you want to check out my blog I'll email you an invite. aubril@gmail.com Just send me your email address. We live in TX now, and life has been one crazy adventure since we left Lehi.
Have a good one~

Plain Jame said...

I LOOOOVE AMARIGE! I used to wear that about 12 years ago too. That is really cute that he got it for you - so thoughtful!

. said...

hey! how are you guys. I was just checking up on all my blog people and you have not posted anything for a while. Hope you are doing great!