
So Michael played Santa for a friend of ours... he had fun with it. I took pictures of him setting up our toys. It was around midnight and you know how when you are tired you either get grumpy or goofy? We were so goofy... I almost peed my pants laughing at Michael being funny Santa. .. It was a "you had to be there thing" ... but it was so hilarious.
We showed the pictures to Judson and I don't think he was buying it.. but he is hard to read sometimes.
The kid he played Santa for, Mario, is over here right now and I asked him about Santa and showed him the picture and he said "I suspect that Santa is Brother Tolman b/c I got a close look at the color of his eyebrows" hahahahaha Mario CRACKS me up! So Michael said "WHAT! I'm not Santa!" He isn't convinced. Dang kids are funny!
1 comment:
Santa sure has lost a lot of weight! SOOOO funny what Mario said! Bwahaha!
Post a Comment