Ever since I can remember Carma makes this noise while she eats: it is SO funny. The more she likes the food the more she mmmmmmms. Ice cream gets the loudest and longest mmmmmms.
KIKI! It has been forever since you blogged! Sounds like you had fun with your fam in Louisiana. This video of Carma is so hilarious. James walked in while I was watching it and was like "What is that sound?" so funny. Have a merry Christmas! I got my background from matiekay.blogspot.com it has all sorts of different templates and if you click on them it gives you the directions of how to do it.
kiki, hey this is keri dalebout! whats up ? your kids are soooo cute. I hope you don't mind, but I stumbled across your blog from vanessa ortts. your kids are adorable, check us out at ckdalebout.blogspot , hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine.
Oh my gosh, my FACE hurts from laughing at that. What a hysterical little girl. I love how she keeps looking up at Michael, or whoever was near her.
My mom babysat a little boy who made similar, but incessant noises when he chewed. When he was 7 she made him eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning until he stopped, because you can't really chew oatmeal.
So cute! How fun! I love this and finding old friends! I think of you, Sandy and Melinda too, someone needs to get that girl blogging. Judson is so grown up and your daughter is darling. Isn't it fun to have a girl! I am excited to see how you are and what your up too. Keep in touch!
I am one of Sheree's friends, I went to your house forever ago when we used to live in Lehi. Carma's noise is so funny. Both my husband and I were laughing. You should send it in to America's funniest Home videos.
9 comments:
that is too funny. regan did that as a baby, and we'd chuckle, but she is so much older which makes it more hilarious.
She cracks me up. Love that girl! I wonder if she'll still being doing it when she starts dating, ha ha!
LOVE the new blog header! Great job!!!
KIKI!
It has been forever since you blogged! Sounds like you had fun with your fam in Louisiana. This video of Carma is so hilarious. James walked in while I was watching it and was like "What is that sound?" so funny. Have a merry Christmas! I got my background from matiekay.blogspot.com it has all sorts of different templates and if you click on them it gives you the directions of how to do it.
kiki, hey this is keri dalebout!
whats up ? your kids are soooo cute. I hope you don't mind, but I stumbled across your blog from vanessa ortts. your kids are adorable, check us out at ckdalebout.blogspot , hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine.
Oh my gosh, my FACE hurts from laughing at that. What a hysterical little girl. I love how she keeps looking up at Michael, or whoever was near her.
My mom babysat a little boy who made similar, but incessant noises when he chewed. When he was 7 she made him eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning until he stopped, because you can't really chew oatmeal.
Dang that girl is cute.
So cute! How fun! I love this and finding old friends! I think of you, Sandy and Melinda too, someone needs to get that girl blogging. Judson is so grown up and your daughter is darling. Isn't it fun to have a girl! I am excited to see how you are and what your up too. Keep in touch!
I'm laughing so hard at that "mmm num num nummmmmmmmmmmmm"
how toot.
I am one of Sheree's friends, I went to your house forever ago when we used to live in Lehi. Carma's noise is so funny. Both my husband and I were laughing. You should send it in to America's funniest Home videos.
Post a Comment