Friday, December 21, 2007

It has been WAY too long!

So much time has passed since I have last written. DANG IT! How does it go by so fast.

OK, Thanksgiving was fun.. too much food.. but is that different than any other day of my life.. not really. Just more turkey.
Dana came to visit.. FUN FUN FUN.. too fast of a visit. Hightlight for me was laser tag w/ Nikki, Levi, Judson and Dana.

We went to Lousisina for an early Christmas. We found a deal on Southwest WAY too good to pass up. (Even though we stopped at every airport from California to New Olreans on a "direct" flight") But still better than driving. The kids were great and very well behaved.

I cut my hair 10+ inches and colored it close to my natural color.

Hightlights of the trip:
Santa Clause coming to visit Maw-maw and Paw-paws house. Judson and Belle LOVED it. Carma HATED it and kept asking for Cinderella to come instead. WHY?? I have no idea. I think she just wanted the opposite of scary for her. You can check out the pictures on Dana's blog the link is to the right. The cutest was when she opened her present from Ben and Becky and found her Cinderella dress.. HILARIOUS!! A must see for sure!!
Christmas dinner at Dana's house. (Dana's new house is BEAUTIFUL btw!!) We had way too much food (Moms famous Artichoke casserole.. the BEST thing in the world) and played Apple's to Apples.. I WON!! But who is keep track?? hahaha
Went to the Mall of Louisiana to ride the carousel and take pictures with Santa. Carma REALLY doesn't like Santa.. again.. picture posted on Dana's blog. I need to get all of these picture for myself.
We had the BEST time at the Hammond Ward RS progressive dinner. It was so great seeing all my "extended family".
Then we had a combined ward Christmas party.. with DANCING. It was SOOO FUN. Michael enjoyed the dancing the most.. just kidding.
We also played A LOT of Guitar Hero on the Wii. I got it for Michael for Christmas and it really helped him not to get antsy and bored.
The trip went by so fast!! We didn't get to go to any of the restaurants I wanted to go to:( So I bought shrimp, crab and cream to make some of my favorite dishes.

1 comment:

amiee said...

how do you do all that christmas decor on your blog?? by the way, for a person who is always saying "put comments on my blog!" I haven't seen any comments from you on my blog...HMMMM. I need some praise for my cute kid, too! HEE HEE. Ok first of all, the video of "mmmmmm's" is so so so funny! In fact, I would think that Carma was MY daughter after watching that. hahahah I was dying! I also saw all the stuff on dana's blog, and her funny santa pics. and her face when she opened that present. so funny!! I can't wait until my kid reacts like that. Wait, maybe i can wait! he is growing up too fast already! he just hit his 2 month mark. depressing.