Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Highlights from our Disney Trip

I know we missed so much during our Disney Trip. I can't wait to go back... I LOVE IT!!
It really is the happiest place on earth (well, I wasn't thinking that when I was about to pass out from the heat). But now that I am home I am craving Disney Land again and I can't wait to go back. Sad news, they decided to hold the race the same weekend and I don't know if I want to take the chance of doing it again in that heat... so sad.
Here are highlights from our trip.

First shown: Judson and Carma with Alice and Madhatter. It was the cutest thing b/c Alice came right up to Judson and Carma and asked if they would like to join her for a game of musical chairs. OF COURSE they would! Alice really couldn't have been any cuter and Madhatter was so into character. Carma kept giving him crusty's, but she LOVED Alice and went to her in a second. I am pretty sure that was my favorite part of our trip.

We waited in line to meet Aerial and got to her and Carma FREAKED. She was terrified and didn't want anything to do with her. It was hilarious! Her favorite ride was Monsters inc. We went on it at least 5 times and each time we got off she would hit me and say "Monsters! I want to go on it again!".

Judson, Nonnie and I did bumper cars. It was fun even though the ride is short. I was done after this ride b/c I felt like I was going to faint. (it was the day of the half marathon and over 108 degrees). Judson stayed with Nonnie and had so much fun. I am looking at these pictures and amazed that he was climbing rocks and going over ropes in this heat. This is where Nonnie is and I are different. She will suffer through the pain and heat for Amusement parks. And it was so sweet of her to stay with Judson. I suppose this was the reason he puked at the restraunt later. It seriously broke my heart that he had to go back to the hotel with Michael while Nonnie and I went back Disney Land. Michael said he was sleeping in seconds and he slept for over 13 hours. Poor kid. But he was perfect and ready to go another full day to Disney by morning.

Judson and Nonnie ended our short visit to Disney Land by going on the "Promised Farris Wheel". We were done at 6:00 since that is what time California Adventure closed and the lines back into DL were CRAZY! I can't wait to go back and next time I want to stay at least 3 days

2 comments:

amiee said...

i think it is funny that you hate the beach that much, but i get it, too! i just hate the skinny girls everywhere. but i like the beach. as long as i can stay cool in the water. oh you hate the water, huh? well that is why you hate the beach! anyways, cute pics of jud's bday & disney. I think your cake does look like napoleon dynamite did it. hahah cute!

amiee said...

you better leave a comment on my blog! no one has in forever and it is making me sad!!