Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Judson's Birthday!



I can't believe it has already been 7 years! That went by SO fast! I also can't believe it has been a month since I have been diligent in posting. I have SO much catching up to do and I am starting with Judson's birthday since it is the most important. He has been a busy kids lately. So much to post about his busy life.

The first picture is Judson's bug collection. Jared sent THE COOLEST bugs to add. THANKS JARED!! Now it looks way more complete. We have added 8 more beetles and a huge moth and the NASTIEST spider I have EVER SEEN!

Judson had 2 mini parties. We had a few of his neighborhood friends over Saturday night before his birthday (since his bday was on a Sunday). Mario, Matt, Connor & Clayton came. A sister from our ward made the coolest Darth Vader cake. Judson LOVED it, and who could blame him, it ROCKED! We played freeze tag, and Jedi, Jedi, Yoda (duck duck goose).

On Sunday we celebrated at the Tolmans. All the cousins were there to help celebrate. Michael and I made this cake and it wasn't nearly as cool as the Vader Cake. We tried to give it a "retro" flare when we realized it wasn't lookin' too hot. It has the Napoleon Dynamite look to it don't ya think? We had Watermelon and treats.. it was low maintenance and fun. How can it not be fun where there are so many boy cousins near his age to celebrate with? They are all TOO CUTE!!

No comments: