Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Judson's First Day of First Grade!


Move mouse over the pictures to hold them still and move them.

Here are some cute pictures of Judson on his first day of school. He started saying he didn't want to go to school THE FIRST day. We are 5 weeks in and he didn't today was the first time he DIDN'T say it. I guess he has just figured that whether or not he says it he has to go either way. Poor kid, I agree, school is SO LONG! I miss him, but honestly it is better that he is gone most days b/c he is SO obnoxious lately.

A cute tradition our neighborhood does is meet for breakfast at the bus stop the first day of school. It is such a cute idea and lets us meet the parents and the kids at the bus stop. This bus stop has almost 50, YES, FIFTY kids. CRAZY huh. We are working with the school board to change it. Kids are like a wild pack of dogs when they get together. I swear I saved at least 3 kids lives in less than 2 weeks at the bus stop. CRAZINESS I TELL YA!

Judson's teacher is THE CUTEST lady! She has retired once already and is back for round 2. NUTS?? I don't know, but I feel blessed to have her. She is so sweet and smiley AND organized. She actually responds the first day I ask her a question, sends thank you notes and has a calendar of the month's homework for us to sign. She is AMAZING! I think this will be a GREAT year for Judson. He is already reading small books on his own. We are so proud of him.



No comments: