I got out all the Halloween stuff out and found Carma's costume from last year.
She had a cow when she saw it and I couldn't get her into it fast enough.. and I also couldn't get her to take it off either.
She found it again last night and I have pictures of her with only a diaper, wings and skirt.. I post them when I can. They are pretty funny.
She had a cow when she saw it and I couldn't get her into it fast enough.. and I also couldn't get her to take it off either.
She found it again last night and I have pictures of her with only a diaper, wings and skirt.. I post them when I can. They are pretty funny.
3 comments:
Too funny! She's such a girly girl! Love the pics!
Ha ha ha that is too cute that she was so excited to put on her fairy costume from last year. What is she going to be this year?
That is so cute - I love that all my girls want to do is play dress up!
Post a Comment