Holy cow, there are so many events for Halloween that is starting to compare w/ Christmas. Ok, not really, but I can't believe how many events we have this year. I am not complaining, YET.. (Ask me after I get the kids in costumes 5 times and/or dealing w/ the sugar highs and lows).


Judson had the grand idea of painting pumpkins. He painted the green part (most of it) of Mike Wasoski and was done. I on the other hand couldn't stop painting. It was like a new addiction for a few days. (note: Michael painted Hello Kitty and Jack the pumpkin king). It is SO much easier to pant rather than carve. Although, Judson really wants to carve one.

Carma painting pumpkins.

BUSTED! Judson put Carma's kitty costume on. Notice he is trying to run from the paparazzi. . Did he really think I wouldn't take a picture of this?
3 comments:
I've been meaning to tell you that I really like your pumpkins. You guys are artist!
I love the pix of Judson ... I think you need to keep it stuck away some where to blackmail him with it. So funny! I love to see the pix you catch of him being funny...sure shows his fun side. And off course Whywhy...always so cute! I want to bite! Yum!
I love your painted pumpkins! I love the pic of Judson too! Adorable kids Kiki!
Post a Comment