Monday, October 19, 2009

Sept/Oct pictures

Carma in dance class.
Judson just being the handsome boy that he is.
Carma fell asleep on paw-paw during their visit. (Which btw was SO awesome to have them here!!)
Ruby and Carma at the Pinewood derby.
Judson's super lightening car for the pinewood derby.
Wyatt eating his first corn on the cob.
Carma wearing Wyatts clothes... yes, I said WYATT'S clothes and they fit.. almost.
Carma first day of school.
Wyatt playing in the "antique" car that Maw-maw and Paw-paw bought for Judson when he was 2. It was broken for years and someone returned it fixed. Thanks to the mysterious person who did this.
Me playing around with some pictures on Photoshop. I like this one. I would like to make the car a little more antique looking and maybe a cooler orange. I really need to take a class.

3 comments:

Heather said...

glad u are still alive. your kiddos are adorable.

Dana Marie said...

YAY!!!! Pictures! :)
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!!

linda said...

um....you shouldn't take a class, you need to teach a class. LOL Great work on that pic! Wyatt is sooo cute. ;)
♥ Linda