and eventually you realize it is marchin' across your face." Truvy from Steel Magnolias. LOVE that movie.
I can't believe it has been 2 months with no post again. I can't believe how fast time is flying. I can't decide if this is a good or bad thing. On the one hand I definitely am not bored, on the other hand my kids are growing up so fast and I don't have time to do everything I need/want to do.
Life has been busy. Couldn't name one thing that I have been doing, just busy. Oh, I did redecorate.. scratch that.. decorate my room. FINALLY. It only has taken 3.5 years to do it. HURRAY!
Judson update: He made straight A's so far and his teacher just loves him. (Secretly I think he has a crush on her, but you didn't hear that from me. Mrs. Bonita don't say nothin' bout nobody). He would KILL me for even thinking that much less sharing that info with you. But... you wont tell will you? I wouldn't blame him for crushing on her, she is a doll and is such a fun teacher. She finds really fun ways to keep the kids involved and interested. I am SO grateful for this since third grade was when I decided school SUCKED. I have to say that he is in the magical stage for me. And this is not just for the "blog sugar coating crap." Nine is AWESOME. He is starting to get more jokes, teasing is more fun, we are reading Harry Potter together, he is fun to take to the store (as long as I warn him that we are goign to be a while before we go). He does throw the occasional fit, but only when he is over tired. I am trying to enjoy every minute and hopefully lay the foundations for him to stay close when he is a teenager.
Carma update: she started school. She loves it. She was in the four year old class, but her teacher felt that she wasn't on the level and she suggested that we move her to the 3 year old class and continue getting tested. (We had already done some testing). So now she is in the 3 year old class and it was also suggested that we put her in a transitional preschool since she tested below or almost below level at most categories at Alpine testing centers. She is so super smart on some things, but on other things, I just don't understand how her brain works. I hope they can teach me how to work with her and teach her. I am so grateful that there are so many resources for kids these days. I feel so blessed that we can learn how she learns and teach her in a way that she understands. She is such a sweetie pie. I just want to squeeze her. She LOVES school and it is so amazing to see her learn so much and grow up. She is fully potty trained (only had one accident since she decided that she was going to do it.. AMAZING. And a few weeks ago she decided that she didn't need to hold her poo in anymore. She is amazing!!)
Wyatt is growing up so fast. He is standing on his own, but doesn't want to try walking yet. He turns one on Friday. I can't believe it has already been a year. He is the cutest baby on the planet. He is so playful and always has a flirty playful look on his face. I guess b/c we all tease him, he loves it. I just noticed (Ok, it wasn't me but Michael who noticed) yesterday that he is getting three teeth in all at the same time.. and 2 are i-teeth (and supposedly those are hard to teeth, but since I don't remember my teething stage I couldn't confirm this myth). I will ask him what he thinks. Right now he is hmmming and trying to steal Carma's toys. I guess he figures if he hummmms maybe she wont notice.. like lulling food from a bear or something. It doesn't look to be working, she is a bit too clever.
Me on the other hand. What am I up to? hmmmm Not much comes to mind, but I swear I am so busy that I make a to do list and prioritize and still don't have the time to get everything done. Maybe I need a time management class. But just to give you an idea, I have been working on this dang post for 4 hours and with all of the interruptions and distractions I am still not finished. I don't know how working moms do it. BRB... now make that 4 1/2 hours. NO JOKE.
1 comment:
i'm glad you're back, i missed your blog.
Post a Comment