Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wyatts bday






Wyatts bday party was last week, so I am a week behind. But that is better than a month or more, like I have been. We had fun. The theme was BYU football "tailgate" theme. We got him a BYU football jersey .. he looked SO STINKING CUTE). We invited all of the T family over and most of them made it, so that means we had a pretty full house. All of the cousins. It was so fun. I love doing parties... until about 30 mins before..then I love it during the party.

I made a football cake. I again have sworn off cake making, but I know I am lying b/c I end up doing one every birthday. But I have to say that it was DELICIOUS! I did a chocolate/white chocolate layer, a chocolate layer w/ ganache in between the layers, then mouse in between the football layer. Sour cream chocolate icing on the football and cream cheese icing on the field. It could have looked better but it was So yummy, if I do say so myself.. and I DO!

Wyatt had fun playing in the cake, it took a little convincing and Michael had to give him a spoon and help him dig in. Once he tasted it he LOVED it. Imagine that.

4 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

You always amaze me with the cakes you make ... you may not like making them and they stress you but they always turn out fabulous! Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Kat said...

I can't believe that he is one already! He is getting so big. :) Miss and love you!

amiee said...

oh it came out so cute! and i love his jersey!!! you need to post more pics!!!!!

Cami said...

How can he be one already? He is so 'stinkin' cute'. Your cake sounds so yummy! I think you did a great job with decorating it.